Vacations are great, but so are stay-cations around the Cincinnati region! As the temperatures rise, it is the perfect opportunity to explore and cherish the tristate that we call home. altafiber has tons of free Wi-Fi Hotspots around the region in locations that each provide a unique experience for friends or family. Below is a map and list of locations with Fioptics Free Wi-Fi to take advantage of this summer.
- Fountain Square: Shop, eat, and explore the center of downtown while participating in the many events that Fountain Square has to offer.
- Ziegler Park: Located in OTR, this park has tons to do — basketball courts, playgrounds, a pool, and more.
- The Aronoff Center: Foster an appreciation for the arts of Cincinnati. The Aronoff hosts galleries, musicals, dances and more.
- Newport Aquarium: Explore an underwater world and create lasting memories at this aquarium right across the river! Check out Newport on the Levee while there.
- Smale Riverfront Park: With a beautiful view of the city, Smale Park is right along the Ohio River with historical monuments to admire, fountains to play in, and even a carousel to ride.
Additional free Wi-Fi hotspots listed below — comment which of these popular local spots are your favorite.
Get out and enjoy these hot spots with our Wi-Fi hotspots! Find even more Cincinnati and NKY locations with our free Wi-Fi here. Access blazing fast Fioptics Wi-Fi simply by visiting your device’s Settings, clicking Wi-Fi, choosing 'Fioptics Free Wi-Fi' or 'Smart Cincy Wi-Fi" and following the prompts to connect.
Plus, we often give away tickets to those last two local spots listed above...Subscribe to our blog at the button below to automatically be entered to win VIP tickets to upcoming Riverbend concerts or a Reds game in August! *Terms and Conditions