Watching TV is the absolute best especially when you are able to sit down, relax, and browse through your content with ease. On demand, fast forwarding through recorded TV, flipping through your favorites and browsing through the guide help make your TV watching experience that much better. All of those TV watching activities are made possible through your Fioptics TV Remote. But, although remotes generally make TV watching easier, the number of buttons and features now available on them can sometimes feel overwhelming.
Below you will find detailed graphics for our TiVo Remote, standard Fioptics+ TV Remote, Fioptics TV Remote, and the Fioptics TV - Large Button Remote.
The Fioptics+ remote is set up and paired to your Fioptics+ set top box during installation. If your remote stops working, try replacing the batteries. If that does not solve the problem, try re-pairing the remote with the TiVo device.
- Press and hold the TiVo button and BACK buttons simultaneously until the activity light illuminates.
- Release the buttons; the activity light will flash slowly, then flash quickly five times.
- The set top box will go into pairing mode to discover the remote. Once found your remote control will begin to control the STB.
If you are using one of our traditional Fioptics TV remotes, first make sure your Fioptics Remote is programmed correctly to control your Fioptics set-top box. If your remote does not seem to be communicating with your equipment follow these simple instructions:
- Point the remote directly at your Fioptics set-top box
- Press and release the "Cable/STB" button, then hold the “Setup” button and the “Red C” button at the same time
- The “Cable/STB” button will flash twice
- Your remote is now programmed to your Fioptics set-top box
For more helpful content like this, subscribe to our blog for answers to all of your TV related questions!